01/06/2014

Actress Anita Joseph Says Her Backside Is Hotter Than Her Boobs Because It Has More Effect On Men Than Her Boobs

Curvaceous Nollywood actress cum singer Anita Joseph is shedding more light on her sex appeal, the actress who hashas been romantically linked to governors, senators, musicians and footballers says cannot be a complete housewife because of all the attention her abundance front and back is getting from men.
But when VanguardPotpourri caught up with the diva and asked her the million dollar question; which has caused men more pain, her boobs or backside? Anita's reply: “ My backside is hotter than my boobs, even though I have both in good measure. Guys find them hard to resist.
A guy once tapped my ass and when I turned, he just ran away. My backside has such effects on men.”

No comments :